Festivals including Kite Fest and the Seafood Festival and the weekly Redcliffe Jetty Markets — just five minutes walk from Seabreeze — are among the many attractions that stimulate tourism and underpin a strong local economy.
Why Seabreeze at Redcliffe makes life so very easy.
In terms of lifestyle advantages, the numbers speak for themselves!
- Sutton beach, voted number 8 of top 10 in Queensland for most popular beach 2014.* — 250m
- Nearest cafes — 200m
- Bus stop — under 250m
- Opposite Blue Water Square retail and medical centre
- 5 minute walk to Redcliffe Lagoon
- Child care centres — several within a 15 minute walking radius
- Redcliffe State High School — 10 minute walk
- Redcliffe Hospital — 800m
- Quick connection via Anzac Avenue to CBD via M1 — 41km
- Via M1 to Brisbane Airport — 27.3km
- Via M1 to Port of Brisbane — 44.8km
- 3 minute walk to Redcliffe Jetty
- 3.5km from new Rail link
- Noosa — the Sunshine Coast — one hour away.